Share / Print / Sitemap
- Business Insurance - Safeguard your business against financial catastrophes by selecting the proper insurance for your business. The articles within Business Insurance will help you understand what is out there and what to expect when selecting a policy.
- Communications and Work Anywhere - Communication is key to your business' success. Get information that can help you decide which forms of communication - traditional phone lines, wireless, Internet connections, etc. - will most effectively help your business thrive.
- Customer Service - The quality of service your customers receive will create a lasting impression of your company and will often determine whether your customers return. Learn how to provide excellent customer service to keep them coming back.
- Direct Selling - With your market strategy created, learn how to get the message to your prospects. This section will describe numerous methods to communicate with your customer from simple postcards to email campaigns.
- Healthcare - With rising insurance costs, providing employee health insurance poses a challenge for small businesses. Use the information in this section to understand your options.
- Human Resources - One of your greatest assets may be the people who make up your company. Learn how to recruit good people, supervise, motivate, and train them, and stay in compliance with employment laws.
- International Trade - In our global economy, doing business with foreign companies is more common than ever. Get tips on how to make your international relationships successful.
- Legal Assistance - Get advice about how and when to use an attorney, determining the best structure for your company, and information on contracts, patents, copyrights, and trademarks.
- Marketing, Advertising, and PR - Skillful marketing, advertising and PR plans have made small businesses into successful companies.
- My Office - Information and tips on selecting your office space; buying furniture and equipment; finding the right supplies, services and insurance needs; and setting it all up to help you be as efficient and productive as possible.
- Security and Fraud Protection for Your Business - From workplace security to fraud prevention, learn how to keep your business safe and secure.
- Government Resources - Tips on using government resources such as the Small Business Administration and the IRS to help you start and grow your business and to help make sure you're following all the rules and regulations.
- Selling Online - Learn how to use the Internet to market and sell to your customers locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Starting & Planning Your Business - Learn what it takes to become a successful business owner, and get advice on planning and making it happen.
- Travel Resources - Get tips, information, and resources to help you be productive, comfortable, and safe while you're traveling for your business.
- Veterans - Employees & Owners of Small Businesses - When duty calls, how will your business survive?
These articles are provided as a free service to you for your internal, noncommercial, informational purposes only and are prepared by a third party. We do not control and are not responsible for the content of the articles, which may include inaccuracies, and we do not endorse, sponsor or recommend any advice or other information provided in the articles, which may or may not be suitable for you. Your access to and use of the articles is subject to the Synovus Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use