Share / Print / Sitemap
- Buying a Home - Take the guesswork out home-buying. This section can help you understand the types of mortgages, tax implications, down payments and much more!
- Refinancing a Home - Learn about home equity, appraisals and everything else you need to know about refinancing!
- Saving for College - This section provides valuable information about savings plans, student loans, tax breaks, scholarships, grants and much more.
- Saving for Retirement - These chapters will help you develop the right strategies to prepare for a secure, comfortable retirement.
- Preparing for Taxes - The chapters in this section will help you understand the basics of income taxes, along with strategies for saving and much, much more!
- Starting a Family & Teaching Kids to Save - This section walks you through all need to know about managing family finances, as well as the fine points of teaching your children to save.
- Building Good Credit - Learn how to get your first credit card, establish your credit, review your credit report, borrow money for a loan and reduce your debt.
- Investing - The following chapters provide the basics for first-time investors, as well as the fundamental rules for a solid, life-long investment strategy.
- Auto - Buying and Insurance - This section provides key information on purchasing a car, as well as the range of insurance options available in today's market.
- Life Insurance - The chapters in this section present the basics of life insurance programs, as well as guidelines for purchasing exactly the right products for you.
- Safeguarding Your Financial Information and Identity - The following chapters will help you protect your identity, both online and in real-life credit and financial transactions.
- Financial Organization, Planning, Budgeting - The following chapters will help you protect your identity, both online and in real-life credit and financial transactions.
- Internet and Mobile Banking - This section focuses on using Internet and mobile banking to your best advantage, while protecting your security and saving time.
These articles are provided as a free service to you for your internal, noncommercial, informational purposes only and are prepared by a third party. We do not control and are not responsible for the content of the articles, which may include inaccuracies, and we do not endorse, sponsor or recommend any advice or other information provided in the articles, which may or may not be suitable for you. Your access to and use of the articles is subject to the Synovus Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use